Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2014

[Album] MILANO CONSTANTINE - "The Believers"

Only a few days ago I posted the back cover of Milano's new mixtape from his mixtape which featured both newsongs and classics. Well, it turns out that this is actually the abum Milano recorded when he was signed with T-Ray on Beatdown Recordings which only resulted in the three track EP "Show 'Em" / "That's Milano" / "Morir Sorando" that was released in 2004, although the album was recorded in 2002 and featured a few older jams like the DJ Premier remix of "Where Ya At?"featuring Big Punisher. Thisgonna be a real interesting listen as I've always been a uge Milano fan and i never felt he got the proper props he deserved.

As I could only reveal the back cover with the tracklist and production credits when I first posted on it, it is now thanks to Unkut.com revealed that the title of the album is "The Wariors" by Milano Constantine, and not only that he got a hold of the entire album - How amazingis that?. Production by the usual D.I.T.C. co-horts, T-Ray, Molecules and Emile. A huge thanks to Robbie @ Unkut - you truly made my otherwise shitty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment