Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

[Mixtape] THE 45 KING - "The Best of 45 King"

This is an amazing mix by the great legendary DJ and producer Mark The 45 King called "The Best of The 45 King" that I stumbled across some time back that I thought a lot of y'all should love as much as I do. It's only 20 minutes long but it features a wonderful blend of classic 45 King moments, rare tracks, breakbeats and snippets of the original samples. There's no question in my mind that 45 King is one of the greatest, yet most underrated producers, to ever do it and this lil' mixtape is a perfect way to spend 20 minutes listening to great music. What is interesting is that there's at least two or three Jay-Z collaborations that I never heard before. Press play, enjoy and TURN IT UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment